Thread: The Lounge
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 05:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
Default mentions of eeeeveryone~ :3
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

He could sit with him? Oh thank merlin he wasn’t alone anymore!

He smiled back after saying a thank you and as he sat on the chair he immediately listened to the young man. “Oh! You’re new too?” he repeated, feeling a bit awkward now because the guy had sat so casually at the table like he belonged here. Oh wait, he was supposed to answer the question. Getting out of his trance like thoughts , Daichi nodded. “I’m working at the Minister’s office, Media Liaison meaning I’m the one who has to know everything that happens in departments and report them to the minister” he sighed heavily. “Also have to talk to the press and media and whatnot…it’s kind of nerve-wracking to be honest” Yup , that was his new job. Totally different than working at that muggle fashion store. “Which department do you work at?” wait…he was forgetting something! “Im Daichi by the way! Daichi Katharos” remember the name~

A female had joined them at the table and he smiled at her as she greeted them all before she sat near the other man who had passed by. The man had looked really familiar to him but he couldn’t place him exactly… that was until another one called him ‘Mr.Williamson. Wait…whuuut? He turned around in his seat and that was when the memory came back. “Professor! Hi! I’m the guy who punched you during class one time!” …….why was he saying that so proudly? ‘Please remember meee!’