Thread: The Lounge
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 03:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Schroyers
Gryffindor

DMLE
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Lupin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mercy Peckham
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Tempest Chandler
Law Enforcement
Default Yay friends XD lol

SPOILER!!: Dudes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Although it was a party, that didn't change the fact that he was still nervous. He was dressed in a suit, the tie was a bit tight and he loosened it a bit as he walked to the lounge. It was obviously that he was new here because he kept glancing towards the Head table in case his boss showed up. Wait...should new employees greet the new Minister? or was that not necessary?

Confusion was written all over his face as he turned to look at who else sat at the lounge and saw another man. Mweh, he didn't want to sit alone, so he tried to control his nervousness. "Hi, i'm ...new here" meaning he was friendless and had no one to talk to and was saaaad. "Can i...can i sit here?" the 22 year old asked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Rude people, rude workers, rude department heads. See, this was why William didn't even want to come to these stiff events anymore. He could probably even make a meal this delicious in the comfort of his own home. He WAS learning to cook, after all.

Carrying his plate and the drink he'd swiped on his way over here, William ducked into the lounge. He gave a nod to the two other guys here and then settled himself into a corner chaise. It wasn't long enough for his extra long legs but it would do for a place to eat his food and not be bothered. Good.

Nate looked over at the first guy to walk in, he seemed kinda like a lost puppy.. Exactly the type he might have gone after in his last profession. Ahem.

But not anymore. Nathan was turning a new leaf, Going Legit. So he decided to try and make friends with Lost-Puppy-Man. "Sure, have a seat." He grinned, Nate always knew what expression to throw a person. For this guy it was his least threatening, most friendly grin, Warm and welcoming. "I'm new too, What Department are you?" He wanted to know who he was working with, maybe it was puppy guy?

Then another Man walked in and just gave them a nod. Nate nodded back, maybe they guy would join them? Who knew..

Like an AMERICAN.