View Single Post
Old 02-14-2015, 11:15 AM   #201 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default final activity, post 3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

That had been close. Brooklyn didn’t like the feeling of panic. In fact, she preferred avoiding that at any cause, which had made her almost feel like just casting the spell for the second hoop right after they’d passed through the first. Balerion, on the other hand, hadn’t seemed bothered by anything aside from the fact there were still other dragons running the course. He obviously didn’t like sharing, and Brooklyn wasn’t going to stop him. As long as she stayed on the dragon’s back, she’d decided anything could happen. Actually, she’d almost started to feel comfortable amongst the spikes and everything. All that was left was not failing at enlarging the hoops they were supposed top pass through.

“Engorgio!,” she cast again as they’d neared another one, her wand traveling in the same unfinished circle it had several times before. She should have had the spell down by now. Thankfully, there wasn’t a repeat of the first hoop and they’d passed through easily. Maybe she was actually getting the hang of flying and casting the spell. She refused to accept the possibility she wasn’t, anyhow, and at least she hadn’t been shrieking her head off like others had been. She had more self-respect than that.

Although she’d nearly shrieked as she almost missed enlarging the third hoop before Balerion had arrived at it. She’d cast the spell just in time though, so the shriek stayed inside.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero