View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 06:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaursOnASpaceship View Post
Willa took a sip of the water that she had ordered within that fifteen minutes. "Well I hope it was good magazine then." She had half a mind to stand up and walk right out of the building but she didn't, she would stay.

The twenty-three year old gave her sister a smile. "I'm doing great." She really was doing great. So no lying there. "You?" She asked her little sister. "It was good. I really love his parents and brothers." Though some other people there really shouldn't have been invited because they don't know how to shut their mouth.
Reaching into her bag, Lux pulled the magazine out again. "Oh, it was nice. I was looking at all the models because I want to be a part-time model." She hadn't told her sister about that yet. Hopefully that would make Willa happy and willing to give her tips since she did part-time modelling.

"I'm glad you are well. I am too. Christmas was lovely for me." The whole holidays, not just Christmas Day. Lux was loving the holidays and she couldn't wait for summer so she could see Bay and her family and get a nice sun tan at the beach. "His family seems nice." She did not know everyone though, but she had met some of them and knew that Jaxson was Emmy's uncle.