View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 06:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
MuggleDinosaur
Dark Force Defense League

DIMC
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Montgomery S. Wilder
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Odette Boone-Wilder
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Fifteen minutes? Really?

"I was reading a magazine over at one of the back tables so I guess I didn't see you right away." Looked like they had both missed each other and it was kind of funny really. At least they were both at the same table now and Lux could ask for some modeling tips.

Smiling, she made herself comfortable. "How are you? Did you have a nice Christmas with Jaxson?" It was a good idea to stick to nice conversation after what had happened last time. Yeah, she still wasn't pleased about it.
Willa took a sip of the water that she had ordered within that fifteen minutes. "Well I hope it was good magazine then." She had half a mind to stand up and walk right out of the building but she didn't, she would stay.

The twenty-three year old gave her sister a smile. "I'm doing great." She really was doing great. So no lying there. "You?" She asked her little sister. "It was good. I really love his parents and brothers." Though some other people there really shouldn't have been invited because they don't know how to shut their mouth.

i got a heart like a truck, it's been drug through the mud, runs on dreams
& gasoline & that ole highway holds the key, it's got a lead foot down when it's leaving

lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating, a little bit of love is all that it's needing