View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 05:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
MuggleDinosaur
Dark Force Defense League

DIMC
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Montgomery S. Wilder
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Odette Boone-Wilder
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
After each page she turned in her magazine, Lux would look around and see if her sister had arrived. Hopefully Willa wouldn't take too long because she wanted to order something to eat and drink.

It was right after looking at her watch that she spotted her. Of course she headed over to another table. Well, there was nothing for it but to relocate. No matter because she didn't mind in the least; it was so nice to see her older sister again. Putting her magazine back in her purse, Lux got up from the booth and made her way over to Willa. "Hey! I was hoping you would arrive soon." Removing her coat, she put it on the back of her chair and took a seat.
Willa crossed her legs and waited for her sister. She still wanted to sit in the back. She had a feeling she just might get irritated by her little sister. There was a very great chance that she wouldn't get irritated by Lux but the way things went on Twitter on Christmas day she knew that it would probably go bad really fast.

Willa looked up at Lux as she finally got over at her table and took a seat. "Arrive soon? I've been here for fifteen minutes." Did she not see her walk in? It seemed as if she was here before her or saw her walk in. If she was here before her why didn't she get up right away?

i got a heart like a truck, it's been drug through the mud, runs on dreams
& gasoline & that ole highway holds the key, it's got a lead foot down when it's leaving

lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating, a little bit of love is all that it's needing