View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 05:22 PM   #57 (permalink)
Ringo
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Bleu could tell Dylan was super excited to put this date together. She was really excited for the date to happen. She really needed to write to her mother and tell her about him. She hadn't had a chance to get it sent out yet. "Ok. Are you sure you don't want me to bring anything? Not even like a blanket to sit on?" She sort of felt bad that he was doing it all but at the same time thought it was adorable that he wanted to do it all. He was definitely a great guy and a wonderful boyfriend.

Bleu flushed immediately. That was so...scary and exciting at the same time. She smiled hugely. "Of course." She grabbed his hand and held it tightly. "I'd love to spend Christmas with you." Her heart was beating so fast, she was to excited for words.
Oh, right. Blankets. "Actually a blanket would be nice." Dylan nodded. 'Cause he didn't wanna get any of his own snuggly blankies dirty, no no way.

He smiled when she said yes. "Awesome! I'll owl my parents about it and let you know what they say. I'm sure they'll love the idea." The fifth year said excitedly. Although, he was nervous about Blake and Alex. He knew both of them would be giving him a hard time about having a girlfriend and all...and his mum, he was sure of it.