Thread: The Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 05:15 PM   #162 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Cassie the fair
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Look at that, he was just being so modest. She couldn't even imagine the Ravenclaws thinking of him as overbearing. "No way! You do such a great job and take so much pride in them. There is no way they would think that." She beamed towards him, "Anyone would be soooo lucky to have you as their head of house." She felt the school was very lucky to have the leaders they did. Each head was just wonderful, though she was a bit biased to one of the puff leaders being her best friend and all.

Looking at the ingredients Cassie wasn't even sure what to do first. Her green eyes looking over the ingredients and she felt her nerves jump, she didn't want to screw up in front of Leo. No guy should see a girl mess up in the kitchen. Goodness how embarrassing, though he knew she wasn't a cook and didn't know how to bake. "Maybe we could just do it together.You could start with the first ingredient." She could be like his assistant. How fun could that be!!

She moved the butter closer to the bowl, but thought maybe they didn't start with that. "Well just what you said. Cookies and tea, it's more a couple place that way. Just quiet with sweets, not big meals. Just so cute and romantic." Eeeep! She loved cute little places like that and living in Hogsmeade she had been there a few times.

Blushing Leo murmured feeling his face go warm and probably beat red."I hope you're right. I've grown fond all of the eagles and I like doing stuff for and with them." Like the party they had at the start of term and then the Christmas tree decorating they'd had just a few days ago. It had felt like the eagles had appreciated his and Tiara’s efforts and had fun too. And that was most important the fun part.

Leo hunted around for a while in the cupboards before he found the moulds they'd need to put the batter in. Taking up position next to Cassie at the table Leo gave her a playful nudge in the side before he measured up 2 decilitres of wheat flour into the bowl. Glancing sideways he said "Can you crack 2 eggs and pour them into the bowl?" He didn’t mind if they were taking turns putting in ingredients. It made the baking more fun.

"Ah, I see. Couples go to Madam Puddifoots for the tea, sweets, privacy and romance factor. It sounds like the perfect place for us then." Reaching for the baking powder Leo added "Maybe we can stop by Honeydukes too? I'm longing for some candy."