View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 02:55 AM   #56 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
Dylan couldn't help but hear Bleu talking about him to Lux and he grinned to himself, glancing at her and then back at his food which he began to eat some more of.

When she began talking about the date, he waved a hand and laughed. "Leave all that up to me, don't worry about it. All you have to do is show up." Dylan told her with a sweet smile. Because he was such an awesome boyfriend like that, y'know. And he wanted to make a bunch of special things for his Bleu. He smiled at the idea.

"Oh," Dylan turned his attention from Lux to Bleu. "I was just saying how I thought of having you over for Christmas," He said with a smile. "Would that be something you'd like to do?"
Bleu could tell Dylan was super excited to put this date together. She was really excited for the date to happen. She really needed to write to her mother and tell her about him. She hadn't had a chance to get it sent out yet. "Ok. Are you sure you don't want me to bring anything? Not even like a blanket to sit on?" She sort of felt bad that he was doing it all but at the same time thought it was adorable that he wanted to do it all. He was definitely a great guy and a wonderful boyfriend.

Bleu flushed immediately. That was so...scary and exciting at the same time. She smiled hugely. "Of course." She grabbed his hand and held it tightly. "I'd love to spend Christmas with you." Her heart was beating so fast, she was to excited for words.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.