Thread: Potions 1
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 05:45 PM   #247 (permalink)
StarShine
Special Services to the School

DoM
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mona Deandra Hellmann
Gryffindor
First Year
x5 x6
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Text Cut: A few people
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
After he was done he hoisted his school bag over his shoulders and walked to the Professor’s desk with the grin still on his face. He placed the vial down which had his name tag on. “Oh you’re so going to regret learning me this potion” muwahaha! “Crap! Did I say that out loud?” oops? ……………..Yeah he’d better leave now and with a jar of his potion, Kevin left the classroom.
What?

...Cosgrach couldn't help but laugh. "You said that out loud, yes." Should he be worried by that thread? HA! HARDLY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivana R View Post
"Professor Culloden, here's the sample of my potion. It's a small sample, as I know you don't need more to check whether it's right or not. And I know you're not going to drink it, as you don't need a potion to look confident or to say sweet words. I was wondering, in fact, if you fell into a cauldron of Trust Me-self potion when you were a baby..." And I'd love to know if you are married, she added in thought. "And I want to know if you want me to stay after class... By the way, you look lovely today, Professor."
Anna grinned.

Cosgrach was gaping big time. He didn't know... oh gosh, he was torn between being amused and feeling flattered. Anna wouldn't just flatter him, he knew... so in the end, he laughed briefly.

"Thank you, Anna." HEHEHEH. Flatter or not, he LOVED compliments. "Well, I guess... you can leave." Because he didn't know what he did, exactly, but apparently she was fine with him, so no need to talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
After attaching a label that read 'Toby Fuller-Thompson, Hufflepuff, Sixth Year' he went up and left it on Professor Culloden's desk, but didn't look at him quite yet. He was still... sore from that early mistake. And maybe worried that Culloden's opinion of him had been affected because of it.
"Thanks for the lesson, Professor Culloden," the Hufflepuff said as he went, giving that usual polite wave of his before disappearing into the corridor.
Was Toby angry at him too? As Cosgrach had long forgotten about that small mistake (because Toby had yet again proven how well he was in this class), he couldn't understand why the boy avoided his gaze. Oh well. He'd ask him if it went on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post
Packing everything up. Kyroh grabbed the labelled vial and ran up to the front and gave Culloden a quick hug before placing the vial on his desk. "Thank you Professor! Loved the lesson!" With that the fourteen year old quickly made his way out of the classroom.
...HEHEHEHE the hug he owed was given!

"I'm glad you liked it, Kyroh!" he said, and waved as he left the class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
Sighing, he raised his hand. "P-professor?" He asked. "Somethings wrong with my potion...I... don't know what happened..." He went on, glancing back at it as it rose more.
Cosgrach walked to the boy and frowned as he saw it. Siiiiiiiigh. An 'early added peppermint' situation.

"I'd tell you to start over, but the time's up, so," he vanished the boy's potion, "take from your friend for the homework." He smiled and turned around to let the boy collect his stuff.

Cosgrach smiled at everyone who left with 'Thank you's. It felt great to hear his lessons were fun, y'know? Certainly made him confident and such... When the last person left the class, Cosgrach left and locked it.