View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 03:33 AM   #55 (permalink)
Ringo
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Oh, that was true. She hadn't really thought about talking to an adult about it. "Good idea. I'll have to do that." She smiled. But she still knew what she wanted. She just didn't know if it was possible. "I hope he does. He seemed to be a nice person, just from observing in the past." He was super hot too. Lux was lucky...but then again, her boyfriend looked like a rock star with a sweetheart personality...she for sure had it better, but she wouldn't say that to Lux of course.

Bleu nodded. She was kinda happy that her first kiss was her boyfriend. "Yeah, I agree. But I did kinda want to kiss him the first moment I saw him in the great hall. He is absolutely good looking." She glanced over to Dylan, with his rocker hair and adorable face, and giggled.

"Great." Bleu gave him a small smile. She smiled a little more when he kissed her check and told her again how beautiful she was. She would never get used to that; someone thinking she was beautiful. "You are so very welcome." She patted his cheek with her hand.

YAAAAAAAAAAAY! DAAAAAATE! Her heart felt like it was doing somersaults in her chest. She was so excited. A date! An actual date! She couldn't believe it. "I can't wait! So excited. Do you want me to bring anything food wise or do you want to do it all or do you want me to do it all or should I just stop talking now because I am an over-thinker." She giggled and blushed.

As she was talking to the other puffs, she overheard Dylan say to Lux that he was thinking of inviting her over for Christmas with his family. Her heart skipped a beat. She blushed, "What did you just say?" She would totally love to be with him during Christmas time.
Dylan couldn't help but hear Bleu talking about him to Lux and he grinned to himself, glancing at her and then back at his food which he began to eat some more of.

When she began talking about the date, he waved a hand and laughed. "Leave all that up to me, don't worry about it. All you have to do is show up." Dylan told her with a sweet smile. Because he was such an awesome boyfriend like that, y'know. And he wanted to make a bunch of special things for his Bleu. He smiled at the idea.

"Oh," Dylan turned his attention from Lux to Bleu. "I was just saying how I thought of having you over for Christmas," He said with a smile. "Would that be something you'd like to do?"