Thread: The Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 02:33 AM   #161 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

SPOILER!!: Leo the adorable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post

Not being able to stop himself from blushing broadly Leo said "I really hope they think so too. And don't consider me too overbearing. I enjoy talking to them," And hanging out with them when his scheduled permitted, luckily the eagles weren’t big on pulling pranks or breaking school rules. So the meetings and detentions that have come out of them hadn’t so far repeated itself.

With a small smile pursing his lipäs Leo watched Cassie as she hunted around in the fridge for the butter they needed. When she came back to the table with it he leaned over and gave her light kiss on the cheek agreeing. "Now, we are all set. The first we need to do is mix up all the ingredients except the bananas into a smooth batter in the bowl with a ladle. Do you want to do that?"

Shrugging he said as he moved around Cassie to put on one of the ovens to the right temperature. "Sure we can go to Madam Puddifoots and drink tea and eat cookies. I just have never understood why it has become a hanging out place for couples. Do you?"

Look at that, he was just being so modest. She couldn't even imagine the Ravenclaws thinking of him as overbearing. "No way! You do such a great job and take so much pride in them. There is no way they would think that." She beamed towards him, "Anyone would be soooo lucky to have you as their head of house." She felt the school was very lucky to have the leaders they did. Each head was just wonderful, though she was a bit biased to one of the puff leaders being her best friend and all.

Looking at the ingredients Cassie wasn't even sure what to do first. Her green eyes looking over the ingredients and she felt her nerves jump, she didn't want to screw up in front of Leo. No guy should see a girl mess up in the kitchen. Goodness how embarrassing, though he knew she wasn't a cook and didn't know how to bake. "Maybe we could just do it together.You could start with the first ingredient." She could be like his assistant. How fun could that be!!

She moved the butter closer to the bowl, but thought maybe they didn't start with that. "Well just what you said. Cookies and tea, it's more a couple place that way. Just quiet with sweets, not big meals. Just so cute and romantic." Eeeep! She loved cute little places like that and living in Hogsmeade she had been there a few times.