View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 06:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah
* Noah tried sitting up but fell back down as a white hot pain came from his side.*[…]*Turning to Daisy he frowned at her. This girl was so uncultured.*
"I was playing a song on my pan pipe and it was beautiful. You need to clean your ears, full of all your un-forgiveness."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Healer Murdock
So the boy had been hit in the head as well as sustaining a broken leg. That would explain his crazy talk right now. Although it was no excuse for the attitude he was giving the girl. "Injured or not Noah Gardner, you will not speak to this girl in that tone." She looked over at the girl. "I'm sorry, what is your name?"
What was his problem now!? Noah was freaking out like he was afraid someone was taking away his favorite teddy bear. Daisy found herself imagining Noah clinging tightly to a plushie, then shook her head. The image was a bit disturbing; it made Noah look… Her thoughts were disturbed by Noah’s comments. Daisy resisted the urge to roll her eyes at Noah’s comments. So much for him learning his lesson about being nice! She had thought maybe the bonk on the head from his backpack had knocked some sense into him. Apparently she was wrong. What was a “pan-pipe” anyways?

Healer Murdock then began admonishing Noah. Daisy coughed, trying to disperse the smile from her face. It was about time someone besides herself instructed Noah in the art of manners. Still, Daisy felt like she should stick up for him. “He must be alright if he’s talking like that Healer Murdock,” she offered. “Means he’s back to his normal self. All his niceness was starting to scare me…” Daisy trailed off as the healer was now talking to her. “Me?” She asked. “I’m Daisy.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healer Murdock
She didn't have time to wait for an answer because it seemed Noah thought he was going to sit up, or get out of bed, or whatever he thought he was going to do. "Unless you want me to put you to sleep so you can't move, I suggest you lay still and stop talking." She didn't care that this child was Slytherin. He was here because of a stupid decision he had made, which was not how students went about getting on her good side. Snake or not, she had the same expectations from them as she did students from the other houses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah
*Noah frowned like a pouting child […]"Wait no-!"
*Again he tried sitting up to avoid possible embarrassment but fell back down holding his side. His face turned ghost white again and he gripped his teeth in pain.*
Daisy had been watching Noah pretty closely. She considered his reaction to her suggestion she carry him up to the hospital ward and then realized he was freaking out every time the healer did something around his pants. Daisy was a smart girl and had a rough idea about what might be bothering Noah. “Maybe I should go…”