View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 10:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
RedRabbit
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacen Youngblood
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabben Gabriel Elijah Gardner

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1HBIC View Post
Again with a injury because someone was in a tree. When were these students going to learn that they were not birds. They did not belong in a tree. Cece was going to have to have a talk with the groundskeeper. See if there was a way they could figure out to keep these kids out of the trees.

So the boy had been hit in the head as well as sustaining a broken leg. That would explain his crazy talk right now. Although it was no excuse for the attitude he was giving the girl. "Injured or not Noah Gardner, you will not speak to this girl in that tone." She looked over at the girl. "I'm sorry, what is your name?"

She didn't have time to wait for an answer because it seemed Noah thought he was going to sit up, or get out of bed, or whatever he thought he was going to do. "Unless you want me to put you to sleep so you can't move, I suggest you lay still and stop talking." She didn't care that this child was Slytherin. He was here because of a stupid decision he had made, which was not how students went about getting on her good side. Snake or not, she had the same expectations from them as she did students from the other houses.

Once she had the make shift splint off his leg, she cut away the leg of his trousers so she could start cleaning up the leg and assessing just how much damage there was.
*Noah frowned like a pouting child (like he was) at the healers comment about him being rude to flower child. If the healer knew what Daisy was like then she would understand why Noah treated her like that. If anything he had been treating Daisy pretty nicely. But his frown turned to fear as the healer started cutting his trousers.*
"Wait no-!"
*Again he tried sitting up to avoid possible embarrassment but fell back down holding his side. His face turned ghost white again and he gripped his teeth in pain.*