Thread: The Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 02:38 PM   #159 (permalink)
isSeeker

MO
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nicole Madeline Holloway
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amy Harrington

SPOILER!!: Chance :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanceCoeur View Post
She was blushing. It was cute. Chance nudged her with his shoulder and grinned at her. He was going to point out the obvious and let her in on the fact that she was blushing, but he decided against it. She didnt seem like one that really took hugs too often.

He was about to ask her what really often did around Hogwarts when she started talking about the apple cobbler again. Ohhhh, he shouldnt have brought it up. She was going to make fun of him for forever. This was not going t be a good thing!

"Oh right, water boiling. You cant burn water?" he asked Nicole with a grin. He knew you couldnt... possibly. It evaporated right? Poof! Gone! "And you have a cookbook in your backpack?" The look he gave her was wide eyed. The wasnt what people usually kept in there back pack. "What else do you have in there?" He asked leaning around her and looking into the bag. He laughed and opened it further. She probably had everything you could imagine in there plus books. Lots of books.

"Like to read?" Chance asked Nicole with a grin. He liked to enjoy a book on occasion but this was taking it to a whole new level. It was actually sorta cute. "Youll have to hang out with me more Nic. Thats it. Books are cool, but Im more awesome." More awesome.... was the even how you said that? Maybe he needed to read more....

"Ill tell you what. You hang with me more, and we can study and Ill even read more. Its a win/win situation." He said with another grin. Grabbing the cookbook, he flipped it to the apple cobbler page and twirled a spatula in his hand. "Okay. so.... whats first?"

She smiled back and shrugged. "Apparently," she said. "I don't think it would be a good idea to try. You might burn the castle down." Nicole found the idea of evaporation fascinating, but learned that not everybody enjoyed talking about that topic, so she did not bring it up.

She regretted taking the book out when she saw the wide eyes look from Chance. She must have looked like a weirdo, carrying a cookbook around in her bag. "Well, I don't really read it, it's just for my reference." she explained, but knew it would not change the boy's opinion of her. She did not stop him when he looked into her bag. "Nothing interesting," she said honestly. They were just things that she needed for lessons, and the cookbook was... an exception.

"Love to," Nicole replied. "What about you?" If he liked reading too, they could talk about books! He did not seem like a bookworm though, so she did not get her hopes high. Hearing his words, she simply nodded, but said nothing else. It was difficult to change into a social person after being stuck with books for her whole life, but she was willing to try. Maybe Chance could be her real best friend, even though he was three years older than her.

She considered this deal with a small frown on her face. She had nothing to lose. She would hang out more with Chance, and he would read more, and they would have a mutual hobby. How wonderful was that? "Deal." she said and gave him a smile. She reached out for a spatula too and held it out like a wand. Nicole peeked around the tall boy to see the recipe for herself. "We have to get the ingredients," she said, reading the list of supplies they needed.