View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 06:49 PM   #24 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post

The Gryffindor shook his head at the apology and waved a dismissive hand in the air. Really nothing to apologize for. Actually, it was probably a good thing that Lux had woken him up. After all, he wasn't really here to sleep... He was here to study. Ahem. Yeah, study. Merlin, Fifth Year was already messing with his head. "Oh, uh, no don't worry about it, Lux... I-I could use a study buddy anyways." Pft. Totally wasn't falling asleep. Nope.

"Well I was actually studying--" the inside of his eyelids, "some Runes, but uh.. The textbook's just so dense it's gonna put me to sleep." More like it already did. "So uh, I was thinking Herbology next since I actually like learning about that stuff." It was his favorite. Or well, favorite number two really. And for more than just the plants. Throwback to when the Professor was beautiful and-- Ahem. Nope.
He wasn't mad at her. That was a relief and Zander was so nice. Lux was happy to be his friend again because she had missed him last term even though he had been a butt to her. She hoped they could be friends forever.

But for now it was study time! "I'm here to be your awesome study buddy and save you from boredom." Hehe, it seemed that whatever he was studying was boring. Yep, Ancient Runes could be very dull to read about though she liked the class alright. Professor Botros helped because he was so nice and reminded her of her grandpa. Lux wondered if he'd mind her calling him Grandpa Botros.

"Oh, Herbology is nice. I'm thinking I might ask Professor Millard if I can practice on some of the plants in the greenhouses."But that was for another day.