Thread: The Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 06:04 PM   #157 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Cassie the fair
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
*SNAPS*
She was excited when he confirmed the meeting of the animals. This was going to be fun! She'd make sure to get some extra treats for Madonna, but she had a good feeling about it. Still beaming as she turned to look for the butter, "You are such a good Head of House, those Claws are so lucky." They were super lucky to have such a carrying man to guide and lead them.
"Oh there's the butter."

She grinned and grabbed it out of the fridge and turned back to the table. "I think we are all set now." She looked down at all the ingredients. Was their instructions or did he know them by memory? She was going to be super impressed if he could do this by memory. She was lucky to remember how to make macaroni and cheese without looking. "What do we do first? "
Green eyes looked up, "Oh we should totes go to Madam Puddifoots, she has the best teas." Plus it was a cute little place. "But really, we could go anywhere during that weekend." She was just happy for another reason to go down to Hogsmeade.

Not being able to stop himself from blushing broadly Leo said "I really hope they think so too. And don't consider me too overbearing. I enjoy talking to them," And hanging out with them when his scheduled permitted, luckily the eagles weren’t big on pulling pranks or breaking school rules. So the meetings and detentions that have come out of them hadn’t so far repeated itself.

With a small smile pursing his lipäs Leo watched Cassie as she hunted around in the fridge for the butter they needed. When she came back to the table with it he leaned over and gave her light kiss on the cheek agreeing. "Now, we are all set. The first we need to do is mix up all the ingredients except the bananas into a smooth batter in the bowl with a ladle. Do you want to do that?"

Shrugging he said as he moved around Cassie to put on one of the ovens to the right temperature. "Sure we can go to Madam Puddifoots and drink tea and eat cookies. I just have never understood why it has become a hanging out place for couples. Do you?"