View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 08:02 AM   #17 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

SPOILER!!: Hady, Cossy and more Hady
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolfe Malfoy View Post

With all this sketching and detail making Hady was going to need another pencil. Or at least a sharpener. She hadn't when the pencil point got dull it seriously bugged her. Staring down at the pencil she frowned slightly for a brief moment until a voice caught her attention.

"Ah I guess I'm doing alright with it, though I think I'll need another pencil soon. How about you?" The young girl asked tipping her book for him to she what she'd managed to take down. Cause comparing ones work to a friends when in groups like this wasn't such a bad thing.

And speaking of 'group' where the heck was everyone else?
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarShine View Post
Cosgrach was here, at least, and he hoped the rest were coming soon.

"How are you doing?" he asked them as he too scribbled down some stuff on his notebook, "done already?" Because it was getting late, and they had to return to their common rooms soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolfe Malfoy View Post
Hearing Professor Culloden near them Hady looked over her shoulder and gave him a firm nod of her head. "Yup just wondering where everyone else had gone." Cause well you know it had only been her and Zeke up until just then. It was a little odd but she didn't mind it one bit, Zeke and her were a pretty good team. No matter what it was they got it done with a little bit of fun in between. Sending a quick grin at her buddy she closed her notebook and turned to face the Professor to see if they were done or where they needed to go to next.

New pencils... yeah... or a decent sharpener would be ace. Was there a spell for that? For sharpening pencils? Or would he just need to make do with his butter knife at breakfast??? "You can have mine if you prefer," he offered, extending his pencil for her to see. He didn't mind swapping, not with her.

Go figure though, it completely slipped his mind that they were part of a larger group... but Culloden's presence quickly reminded him. Where was everyone else exactly? THEY DIDN'T GET TO GO IN THE COMMO ROOM DID THEY?!?!?!.......

"Mmm... well... getting there. Haven't checked out any of the cells yet though," and that was what he looked forward to most. All those cool places.

So... should they be doing that? Or was there somewhere else they had to be???