Thread: Herbology 1
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 06:18 AM   #25 (permalink)
Bumblebee

DMLE
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Henrietta J. Han
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leonardo Perez-Jeon
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Text Cut: Cutty and Bevy :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinSistah View Post
He first spotted Wayne and what's this? Some Gryffindor girl!

Now, a normal, healthy person would, if they saw their best friend linking arms with another, take this easy. Or perhaps they might go over and say 'hello'.

Cutty was no such normal or healthy person.

So, what he ended up doing was going over to where the two girls had sat and w e d g e d himself (certainly leading with the rear-end) between them and pulling up a chair just to break them up, took a seat there and then. Once seated, he leaned in and spoke quietly toward his prefect. "Wayne. How are yer? It feels like it's been forever. I feel like I've missed out on eons. Just eons. Did I tell yer I started tutoring? It's all part of me 5-year plan. Did I tell yer about me 5-year plan?" He slowly inhaled and sat further back into his chair and 'noticed' Valentina. "Oh. Pardon me. I didn't see yer had company. To whom do I owe the pleasure?"

RUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDEEEEE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezerz View Post
There was a Cutty Mordaunt...

...wedging his bum between Valentina and her.

Beverly pressed her lips together, attempting to hide her amusement at his behavior. Certainly he'd noticed Valentina's presence but decided to ignore it. He wasn't that daft to have not to. He was always so cool in making his presence known, this...this was something else and it amused the young Wayne.

"Hey--oh?" Five year plan? "No, you haven't told me about it." And hopefully he wasn't tutoring non-Slytherins. He almost had her on that when he turned to Valentina. Right. He hadn't 'noticed' her. "Cutty this is Valentina. Valentina this is Cutty." There might have been a hint of pride as she presented her best mate.

.....Okay. A lot of pride. Cutty Mordaunt was her best mate, let it be known.

Excuse me? What is this little man's problem?!

The young Gryffindor wrinkled her nose and was most displeased with this boy! How rude and uncouth of him.

And now he has the excuse he didn't 'notice' her?! "No of course you didn't, since you kept blabbing away." Valentina replied to him, in her broken English. As to whom he owed the pleasure to? Well now she didn't want that to be answered. Not after that stunt. Can he leave now?

Wait was Beverly being serious? Apparently he was this 'Cutty'..more like a nuisance!

Valentina remained displeased as Beverly introduced the young boy to her and simply raised a brow and shrugged. He was rude.

Wait...was this her cousin's famous boyfriend?

"Is this your boyfriend, Beverly?" Valentina pointed at Cutty as she spoke to Beverly. She had been told about a boyfriend, but never had the pleasure of meeting him. What a bad intro, if she may add. But hey Bev liked, what Bev liked, who was she to judge after all?..