View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 06:09 AM   #50 (permalink)
Ringo
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
Bleu grinned a little. He was too adorable. She really wanted to spend more time with him, even if they had to do it while studying, at least it was time spent together. "Whenever really. I mean I generally study in the common room or in the girls dormitory, but we can go anywhere an work. Even outside would be nice." She watched as he took a a big bite out of his now buttered roll. She grinned. In a smaller voice that only he could hear she said, "We haven't gone on our picnic date yet either. I'd love to do that soon." She blushed a little and looked away from him. She really couldn't wait for their first date.
Watching as Bleu spoke to the guys at the table, Dylan couldn't help but feel a little jealousy inside of him. Not from thinking they liked her or she liked them... he just wanted her all to himself. Yeesh. That sounded selfish. But he couldn't help it, he had missed her since they had last hung out and wanted to spend time with her. Maybe once they were done eating they could hang out somewhere...

When she turned back to him and started talking, he could hardly keep up because he felt as if he was getting lost in those beautiful eyes of hers. "Yeah, yeah...maybe tomorrow or something..." He mumbled as he gazed. "Have I ever told you how absolutely beautiful you are?" He added with a smile. The Puffer was beginning to not get so red in the face or nervous saying these kinds of things now, thankfully.

Oh! Their picnic date! Of course! He smiled. "I've been wondering about that too," He whispered back, giving her hand a squeeze. "I'm free any day. Just give me a date and we'll make it happen."