View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 05:07 AM   #49 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
"That definitely wasn't NOTHING." he said flabberghasted that she thought like that. "That was awesome spell work right there." He turned to Dylan and gave him a thumbs up. He had one lucky lady on his hands. Once he heard Bleu would be able to teach him, he grinned and loved the idea. "I would appreciate it Bleu. I would love to know that spell for Peeves next time." Now onto setting times and such. "Where would you like to teach me?" he asked curiously.
Bleu flushed a little. She couldn't believe everyone thought it was such a great spell. She had taught herself a lot of spells and charms because...well, frankly she had had the time to. No friends meant no distractions. "Thank you, Kace." She could definitely teach him more than just that one spell. There were so many others. "Well, we could do like a group teach thing if more wanted to come?" She looked around the table at all the Puffs, "It would probably be easiest on saturdays....the room of requirement is a great place to go. All you have to do is think of what you need and it appears. It's amazing. Have you ever been there?" She often went there to practice singing and piano.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexia Lestrange View Post
Tyler looked at Bleu and smiled. "Just honesty and I have to agree with Kace, that was amazing and definitely no just nothing! "said Tyler. "I would love to learn that spell as well, might come in handy for a couple of other things as well! "said Tyler honestly. Seeing Sophia looking at him he chuckled. "Don't worry Hufflepuff, I'm not going to use it for anything bad I promise! "said Tyler softly but honestly.
"Well, thank you, Tyler. Comes with practice." She winked at him. Seemed like more people were wanting to learn from her. "I'm game. Like I said to Kace, We could make it a group lesson." She looked around the table again, wondering if anyone else needed help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
Dylan gave her a sad nod at what she said about studying and class work. "I feel you," He said in agreement before taking another bite of his roll, realizing it needed butter. As he spread butter on his roll, he glanced up at her, eyebrows raised when she mentioned studying together. "I like that idea," The fifth year said as he finished spreading. "I like it a lot, in fact. When would you want to get together?" He asked, setting his butter knife down and taking another bite. He did hope she'd say like tomorrow or something because he hated not being with her. Every minute not spent with her felt like a million years!
Bleu grinned a little. He was too adorable. She really wanted to spend more time with him, even if they had to do it while studying, at least it was time spent together. "Whenever really. I mean I generally study in the common room or in the girls dormitory, but we can go anywhere an work. Even outside would be nice." She watched as he took a a big bite out of his now buttered roll. She grinned. In a smaller voice that only he could hear she said, "We haven't gone on our picnic date yet either. I'd love to do that soon." She blushed a little and looked away from him. She really couldn't wait for their first date.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.