View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 03:17 AM   #48 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
Default Divination post 3
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

SPOILER!!: Adi
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

After adding his own pats to the poor feline he had almost tripped over and adding another apology as well, Adi made his way to the Hufflepuff table. The one good thing about almost tripping was that it seemed to jolt him wide awake. Or maybe it was due to all the delicious smells wafting around the Hall.

"Two cats down, one to go,''
the fifth year told Hayden, pleased that he was able to get going on the Divination activity so quickly. This would leave more room in his day for other things... like studying (bleh) and spending time with AJ (woot!). Now to answer Hayden's question. "I wish. I haven't seen anything about tests but I'll have to check properly.'' Adi sat at his House table and shoved some plates in Hayden's direction. "Eat up.'' He himself wasted no time, piling his plate with toast and scrambled eggs.

"We could try looking outside to see if we find another cat.''
Since he was looking around the Hall and not seeing any. Too bad Professor Cassie wasn't there. She might have brought her cats down for breakfast... speaking of Professors and cats...

Adi squinted in the direction of the Staff table. Or rather, underneath it. Man, he was on a roll with these cat readings! An orange and white cat lurked under the table probably hoping to be fed. "One...two...three!'' The cat had turned in a circle three times! "Hey, Hayden. I've got my last reading. There's a cat under the staff table.''

Leaving his friend to get a reading out of the cat, Adi consulted his textbook. "If a cat turns in a circle three time, it means you will gain a new friend.'' Hmmm. Now that made sense as he was always making new friends. It was something that came easily to him. Yep!

Anyway... now he just needed to write these readings down. Since there were only three, he would have no problem remembering them until he got back to his dorm.

Oh yeah! Hayden had forgotten how many cats they needed to read for the homework. Maybe she should have been able to remember, considering she had just left the common room a few minutes ago. But oops. It was a good thing Adi knew what they were supposed to do. At the moment, all Hayden could think about was food. Food!

She eagerly grabbed the plate Adi pushed her way. Hayden selected a couple pieces of bacon. Next, she reached for the toast and spread jelly on it. Yes! Hayden ate the toast eagerly before slowing down a moment. With a little bit of food on her stomach, she was able to act more competently. As she was filling a cup with coffee, Hayden glanced in the direction Adi was looking, toward the staff table.

"There's one over there too." She pointed at a cat that had just come running in the door. It was cute, little orange one. The cat came bounding into the room, weaving under each of the tables and brushing against some students. It batted the air with its paw before running off out the door again. Aw, where was the cat going? But the cat was out of Hayden's view, so she couldn't see if it was doing anything else cute. Instead, Hayden took a sip of her coffee and turned back to her breakfast.

"Any plans for the rest of the day, Adi?" Looked like their divination homework was already done.