View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 11:00 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Eh.

He peeked up from his work to see Hady still working in her book. "How're you going with it?" he asked, taking a few side steps so that he could be nearer to her.

Another thing he also kinda didn't understand was why did they all have to map the same areas? It seemed a little inefficient if timelines was the theme. Not that he was complaining, he wasn't. He liked working with people, and Hady was good people... and the rest of their team were good people too... where were they?
With all this sketching and detail making Hady was going to need another pencil. Or at least a sharpener. She hadn't when the pencil point got dull it seriously bugged her. Staring down at the pencil she frowned slightly for a brief moment until a voice caught her attention.

"Ah I guess I'm doing alright with it, though I think I'll need another pencil soon. How about you?" The young girl asked tipping her book for him to she what she'd managed to take down. Cause comparing ones work to a friends when in groups like this wasn't such a bad thing.

And speaking of 'group' where the heck was everyone else?