Thread: The Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 06:41 AM   #155 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinn-O-Bun View Post
"That sounds absolutely fantastic. You find the mashmallows and I'll find some pans and bowls." Something he hadn't tried before. See and this why Lux was one of his best friends. She knew exactly what he liked. He got up and started searching for things.

"Just a matter of when right?" he said with a slight chuckle as he took another bite of chocolate. "I thought so. And...I suppose it reassured her a bit that I wasn't just going to abandon her." He shrugged and grinned when he found a baking pan. "Her name's Vinnie and I'm not sure who she's dating I just know they don't go here." He stood up with the pan and looked at Lux. "I'm content with just being there for her though. She needs a good friend."
Marshmallow cookies it was then! Happily Lux got back to her feet so that she could hunt some down. Maybe if she had difficulty she could ask one of the adorable elves since they had been popping up all over the place lately. A few minutes later, however, she returned triumphant. "There!" The marshmallows were put down by the chocolate and they were almost ready to begin.

"Exactly," she added, pleased that he was amused by the whole situation; better than being mopey because the person he wanted was with someone else. "I was in your exact situation, and look what happened!" Just required a bit of time and some faith. "But why would you abandon her?" Maybe she was a little slow, but Lux was confused. "Vinnie as in the Vinnie that dated Jun?" She didn't know all the details about their past relationship, though Jun DID tell her a little about it. That it had been shocking put it mildly.

Her boyfriend didn't go to Hogwarts...that was a point in James' favour depending on the way Vinnie looked at things. Some people just didn't have it in them to long distance relationships because of all the effort involved. "Did something happen to upset her?" His last comment made it sound that way, but she really didn't know this Vinnie.