View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 04:33 AM   #47 (permalink)
Ringo
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Default Lux, Sophia, Kace, Bleu, and Tyler. ^_^
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post

Dylan's shy smile didn't go unnoticed, and it was adorable. Awww, new couples were so cute and she smiled as she watched him interact with Bleu. "I'm pretty good. Tired and excited for Christmas." Could December just get here already.
Ooh, Christmas. "Right? Me too. I'm so excited, I love Christmas!" Dylan exclaimed excitedly. The snow, hot cocoa, gifts, food, friends, family, and break from school was so great. "Are you going home or staying here for the holidays?" He then asked. He himself had never stayed at Hogwarts for Christmas...the fifth year just couldn't picture Christmas without his family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padfoot_Lover777 View Post
Seeing Tyler walking in her eyes sparkled happily at the sight of seeing her best friend. Hey Ty Bear! " said Sophia happily before hugging him. What could she say? ?She just loved hugging people! Sophia looked at Bleuand Dylanand smiled shyly at them, she was very shy around meet new people. "H-hello, I'm Sophia!"said Sophia softly but honestly before hiding behind Kace and Tyler some. She didn't know why she was so shy when she was around new people but she was!

Seeing Tyler mingling with Luxury Lux and Kace Mumbles she clapped happily. "Ooh...yay you met Luxury Lux and Mumbles! Ty Bear! "said Sophia happily. "Ty here is the one who came up with the nickname Hugglepuff, because I'm a Hufflepuff and I love hugging people! "said Sophia. "See I told you that they were nice people Ty Bear, I would never hang out with horrible people! "said Sophia softly but honestly. "Although he didn't think you two were bad or anything, Ty is just very protective of me!"said Sophia honestly.
A new face! Dylan beamed at her, giving her a wave. "Hey Sophia, I'm Dylan!" He greeted with a nod, smiling as she sort of hid behind Kace and Tyler. Chuckling, he added, "It's nice to meet you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
Kace was just shocked is all. "Woahh didn't see any of this coming. So I guess the gryffinpuff gang broke up.." he frowned just a little bit. He wanted to work things out but he can't force it if some people don't like each other. "Well good thing you have Cinna then." he nodded. "So what have you been up to?" he asked because he hadn't seen her around as much besides lessons.

Ah so this is the dude Sophia was talking about. "Nice to meet you Tyler." he grinned and nodded towards him. He then gave her a proper bear hug. "Never got to properly hug you before because of the Peeves distraction.." he glared at where Peeves was just moments ago.
Noticing Kace, Dylan acknowledged his friend with a nod. "Hey, Kace," He smiled. "How are you?" He asked before grabbing a plate and filling it up with a few rolls. Oh, how he loved rolls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Bleu gave him a gentle smile, as he wrapped an arm around her and kissed her cheek. "It really does." She was listening to his question when he caught the roll that was flying towards her. Stupid Peeves!!!!!!!!!

"Giant git, indeed." She glowered in Peeves general direction. Grinning at the roll comment, she replied, "I've been ok. All this class work and studying for OWLs is getting to me though." She paused for a moment, now would be a good time to talk about them studying together. At least they would be doing something together instead of not seeing each other as often. "I think we should do some studying together, that way we will have more time together. If you want to of course. No pressure." She smiled, but she really hoped he would agree to it.
Dylan gave her a sad nod at what she said about studying and class work. "I feel you," He said in agreement before taking another bite of his roll, realizing it needed butter. As he spread butter on his roll, he glanced up at her, eyebrows raised when she mentioned studying together. "I like that idea," The fifth year said as he finished spreading. "I like it a lot, in fact. When would you want to get together?" He asked, setting his butter knife down and taking another bite. He did hope she'd say like tomorrow or something because he hated not being with her. Every minute not spent with her felt like a million years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexia Lestrange View Post
Tyler looked at Lux and flashed her a soft warm smile. "Oh really not bad I hope! said Tyler joking. He knew that Sophia would never say anything bad about him, Tyler knew that she absolutely adored him just like all her other friends. "Hugglepuff told me a lot of things about you, she told me your like a big sister figure to her! "said Tyler honestly. Tyler was glad that Sophia was making some new friends, he was happy for her, and Kace and Lux were vvery nice he could see why Sophia liked them so much.

Tyler looked at Bleu and smiled. "Just honesty and I have to agree with Kace, that was amazing and definitely no just nothing! "said Tyler. "I would love to learn that spell as well, might come in handy for a couple of other things as well! "said Tyler honestly. Seeing Sophia looking at him he chuckled. "Don't worry Hufflepuff, I'm not going to use it for anything bad I promise! "said Tyler softly but honestly.

Tyler looked at Dylan and nodded towards him. "Nice to meet you man, don't ever make your girl mad man, you seen what she can do!"said Tyler jokingly. Of course he was just joking, but you had to be careful around girls at times, they could be deadly.

Tyler turned to Kace finally and nodded. Nice to finally meet you as well, Hufflepuff here told me alot about you and Lux, finally glad to meet the famous Kace in person! "said Tyler softly but honestly.

Tyler heard Hufflepuff comment and laughed. "Well..of course they are, I mean hello their Puffers! "said Tyler.
Dylan laughed at what Tyler said. He glanced at Bleu and grinned. "I wouldn't dream of it." He said with a smile, turning his attention back to his new friend. "Anyway," He went on, beginning to spread more butter on his next roll, hoping no one minded him eating all the rolls at the table. "What year you in?" He asked.