View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 06:48 PM   #46 (permalink)
Alexia Lestrange
Hufflepuff
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dominic(Dom) Dawson
Third Year
Default Lux,Bleu,Dylan, Kace and Sophia! <3 sorry for the late reply!

Tyler looked at Lux and flashed her a soft warm smile. "Oh really not bad I hope! said Tyler joking. He knew that Sophia would never say anything bad about him, Tyler knew that she absolutely adored him just like all her other friends. "Hugglepuff told me a lot of things about you, she told me your like a big sister figure to her! "said Tyler honestly. Tyler was glad that Sophia was making some new friends, he was happy for her, and Kace and Lux were vvery nice he could see why Sophia liked them so much.

Tyler looked at Bleu and smiled. "Just honesty and I have to agree with Kace, that was amazing and definitely no just nothing! "said Tyler. "I would love to learn that spell as well, might come in handy for a couple of other things as well! "said Tyler honestly. Seeing Sophia looking at him he chuckled. "Don't worry Hufflepuff, I'm not going to use it for anything bad I promise! "said Tyler softly but honestly.

Tyler looked at Dylan and nodded towards him. "Nice to meet you man, don't ever make your girl mad man, you seen what she can do!"said Tyler jokingly. Of course he was just joking, but you had to be careful around girls at times, they could be deadly.

Tyler turned to Kace finally and nodded. Nice to finally meet you as well, Hufflepuff here told me alot about you and Lux, finally glad to meet the famous Kace in person! "said Tyler softly but honestly.

Tyler heard Hufflepuff comment and laughed. "Well..of course they are, I mean hello their Puffers! "said Tyler.

Don't need nobody to save me, give up you know I'm never slowing down!

Last edited by Alexia Lestrange; 01-29-2015 at 06:54 PM.