Thread: The Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 06:34 PM   #152 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Cassie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
YAY!! She snapped happily as he said he would bring Madonna over to introduce her to Libra. It was very important for a couples animals to get along. They didn't need any fursibling rivalry. "How about tomorrow evening?" She'd be done with lessons and after they could go to the great hall for dinner. Yes, perfect plan! Eeep! *snaps*

Pulling out the bowl she set it on the counter. Ingredients, right, she could get those. "Oh I'll get the things from the fridge." Turning on her heel she moved to the big fridge and looked in. Hmmm where was the ingredients and which did he say again. HAHAHA! Oh wait, EGGS! Yes she found the eggs and Milk, there was the milk.

Putting them on the counter she looked back to the fridge, "Hey Leo, what else did I need to get out of here? " She couldn't remember if there was anything else.

"Sure tomorrow evening works." Leo confirmed with a smile. "I don’t have any other plans for the evening I just need to check in with the eagles before their curfew is up." To make sure that everyone was where they were supposed to be and that there was no trouble he needed to deal with, not that Gabriel and Coral-Bay weren’t equipped to settle arguments amongst their peers. Leo liked to check in every day to make sure things were fine so he could sleep easily.

How the first encounter between Madonna and Libra would go was hard to predict so Leo chose not to waste any thoughts on it. Cassie had said it’d be fine. Fetching the dry ingredients he walked over to put them on the counter next to the eggs Cassie had taken out of the fridge. "We just need baking butter too and then we can start."

"Got any preference on where we go when Hogsmeade opens for business in a few weeks?" he wondered.