View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 11:28 AM   #32 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Not that she’d planned on climbing off the Gryffindors back any time soon, Brooklyn had held on the tiniest hope that when they attempted to approach the rest of the first floor by another corridor the swamp would be gone. It couldn’t have been that big, right? The fact the smell had gone away for a while had helped her keep that hope, but as they’d turned the corner and the smell only returned full force, another “Ew” came from the tiny redhead perched on the Gryffindor’s back. Nope. Not getting down any time soon. And no, she hadn’t taken any notice of how out of the way the swamp was. She’d honestly always kept away from it in the past, so she didn’t even know what size it was supposed to be. That was why mapping was supposed to be happening, but then at this rate, their entire map of the first floor was going to be stinky swamp.

Oh, she hoped there weren’t any gators in there. Or the Swamp Thing, which had earned Professor Flamsteed a look from her as he’d suggested it. She’d sort of extended a squiggly blob in her random attempt at mapping from her perch, though, to show the new corridor’s being flooded. So far, it looked like she was going to be second guessing getting anywhere past the first floor any time soon unless Lux was right and they could conjure up boats or something. What even was the swamp’s original size?

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero