View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 08:30 PM   #43 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post

All Lux could do was shrug at Kace because really she didn't care about losing Emmy as a friend. If Emmy wanted to cut ties when she had been absent for a lot of last term and then not put any effort in trying again she just wasn't a good friend. "I wanted to try, and she didn't." So yeah. It was all on Emmy. "Cinna's still my friend, of course." Though there had been that time where Cinna had been rude to her over Bay, Lux had been more upset than mad and the whole thing had been put behind them.
Kace was just shocked is all. "Woahh didn't see any of this coming. So I guess the gryffinpuff gang broke up.." he frowned just a little bit. He wanted to work things out but he can't force it if some people don't like each other. "Well good thing you have Cinna then." he nodded. "So what have you been up to?" he asked because he hadn't seen her around as much besides lessons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padfoot_Lover777 View Post
Seeing Tyler mingling with Luxury Lux and Kace Mumbles she clapped happily. "Ooh...yay you met Luxury Lux and Mumbles! Ty Bear! "said Sophia happily. "Ty here is the one who came up with the nickname Hugglepuff, because I'm a Hufflepuff and I love hugging people! "said Sophia. "See I told you that they were nice people Ty Bear, I would never hang out with horrible people! "said Sophia softly but honestly. "Although he didn't think you two were bad or anything, Ty is just very protective of me!"said Sophia honestly.
Ah so this is the dude Sophia was talking about. "Nice to meet you Tyler." he grinned and nodded towards him. He then gave her a proper bear hug. "Never got to properly hug you before because of the Peeves distraction.." he glared at where Peeves was just moments ago.