View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 04:29 AM   #41 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Listening to Bleu list off her favourite subjects, Lux really felt that there were possibilities as far as careers were concerned. "Oh, it would be awesome if you stopped dark wizards or something!" she said excitedly as Defence Against the Dark Arts was mentioned. The dark creatures aspect wasn't cool in her opinion because she had enough of them after the whole Chort thing. "It would be cool if we had a double date with our wonderful boyfriends some time!" Yep, she was still loving the whole double date idea.

Haha, miss take action for sure. "You don't even know. That's how I had my first kiss too. I just grabbed my friend's face and kissed him." Shame it hadn't been her boyfriend, but at least it was Louis and not a creeper like Ian. He was so GROSS!! "Oh, well after the whole Chort thing I just don't enjoy it much. I hated that term; it was the worst!" Because Bay had almost died more than anything else.

Dylan's shy smile didn't go unnoticed, and it was adorable. Awww, new couples were so cute and she smiled as she watched him interact with Bleu. "I'm pretty good. Tired and excited for Christmas." Could December just get here already.

All Lux could do was shrug at Kace because really she didn't care about losing Emmy as a friend. If Emmy wanted to cut ties when she had been absent for a lot of last term and then not put any effort in trying again she just wasn't a good friend. "I wanted to try, and she didn't." So yeah. It was all on Emmy. "Cinna's still my friend, of course." Though there had been that time where Cinna had been rude to her over Bay, Lux had been more upset than mad and the whole thing had been put behind them.