View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 05:51 PM   #39 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Thumbs up Divination Homework 1- Post 3
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Hayden! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledhampir View Post

Hayden nodded along and smiled. She was glad to be working together with Adi on the assignment. It made things less boring. Plus, she could spend time with Adi so that was fun. She followed him up the stairs toward the great hall. She was glad to be able to have some food. The growing hunger in her stomach was becoming more noticeable to her. She was very hungry.

Oh look! A cat! Hayden moved her arms out instinctively when she saw Adi stumble. She wasn't sure if she was planning on catching him, because she wouldn't be much help if it came to that, she'd just instinctively moved to help. Fortunately, that wasn't needed. She knelt down to scratch the cat behind the ears. It was her way of apologizing for Adi tripping over it. Poor kitty.

Right, they were supposed to be actually doing something useful. Not just petting cute kitties. Hayden quickly wrote in her notebook. The cat was just curled up into a ball, trying to sleep before Adi so rudely tripped over it. She gave the cat one more pat before standing up and moving toward the Hufflepuff table. She smiled slightly at Adi's joke about OWLs.

"Is there something in the book about how to tell you're going to do wonderfully on all your tests?" She sent a smile in his direction. Now, where was the food?!

After adding his own pats to the poor feline he had almost tripped over and adding another apology as well, Adi made his way to the Hufflepuff table. The one good thing about almost tripping was that it seemed to jolt him wide awake. Or maybe it was due to all the delicious smells wafting around the Hall.

"Two cats down, one to go,''
the fifth year told Hayden, pleased that he was able to get going on the Divination activity so quickly. This would leave more room in his day for other things... like studying (bleh) and spending time with AJ (woot!). Now to answer Hayden's question. "I wish. I haven't seen anything about tests but I'll have to check properly.'' Adi sat at his House table and shoved some plates in Hayden's direction. "Eat up.'' He himself wasted no time, piling his plate with toast and scrambled eggs.

"We could try looking outside to see if we find another cat.''
Since he was looking around the Hall and not seeing any. Too bad Professor Cassie wasn't there. She might have brought her cats down for breakfast... speaking of Professors and cats...

Adi squinted in the direction of the Staff table. Or rather, underneath it. Man, he was on a roll with these cat readings! An orange and white cat lurked under the table probably hoping to be fed. "One...two...three!'' The cat had turned in a circle three times! "Hey, Hayden. I've got my last reading. There's a cat under the staff table.''

Leaving his friend to get a reading out of the cat, Adi consulted his textbook. "If a cat turns in a circle three time, it means you will gain a new friend.'' Hmmm. Now that made sense as he was always making new friends. It was something that came easily to him. Yep!

Anyway... now he just needed to write these readings down. Since there were only three, he would have no problem remembering them until he got back to his dorm.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺