View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 08:43 AM   #55 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post

Normal Grayson walk, which actually included a bit of a strut. That counted as an entrance, right?

"Hello, Professor!" he called, giving her a smile and a nod of the head before he went to sit by........

SMIRK.

The back of the classroom it was. Swaggering his way over, Grayson popped down his bag on the desk next to Ruby's and took a seat. "It's definitely good to see you here."
She watched him come in because of course she did, and acted totally casual when he sat with her, aside from the smile that probably would have lit the whole room up if it were dark lets be honest.

"Where else would I be? I'm a good girl, I neeeeeeeeeeever skip class." Pause. Pausepause. "And Barrington Junior paddled me over." He was a good one they should keep him. Of course the slightly older younger ones were easier to get to do things for her since flirting worked on them where it wasn't quite so effective on the first and second year boys, but she could still be convincing, clearly.

And now Dante was off the hook because obvy Grayson would paddle her back. Obvy she would make it worth his while and everyone would be happy.

.... though that depended how the lesson went didn't it? She eyed Zahra's weapon (read: slimy oar) warily. Her friend wouldn't dare, would she? Just in case Ruby was READY to use Grayson as a shield. This was a thing he probably should expect by now.

Also it was a bit swampy stinky in here, could the professor take care of that?

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you