View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 09:46 PM   #43 (permalink)
Buggy-Boo
Hufflepuff

DoM
Sea Serpent

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emeric Grant
Mysteries
Default Margo's enterence
Mommy of 3 <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledhampir View Post
Hayden was very concerned for the younger girl. She kept a small, encouraging smile on her face as Margo climbed aboard, but it changed to a slight frown. "Are you okay?" She hoped the other girl wouldn't throw up or anything. That wouldn't be a good situation for either of them.

Hayden took the other oar and began rowing. She made sure to go as slow as possible. No rocking of the boat. She glanced over the side to see if she could tell how deep the water was. It was pretty murky so she couldn't see the bottom, but she was sure it wasn't dangerous. They wouldn't have to cross it if it was at all dangerous.

"What are you going to do for your entrance?" Hayden decided it might be a good idea to keep talking, to distract Margo from the swamp that seemed to be scaring her. They were about halfway across now, so they should arrive in the classroom soon. Hayden would have been there by now if she'd gone by herself and not had to go so slow, but she didn't mind. She was glad to help anyone in need.
Whew, they had made it all the way across and Margo exited the raft as quickly as possible. "I have a thing about water....even yucky water." Margo said turning around to see if Haden had gotten off the raft yet. "What do you mean make and entrance?" Margo asked. And then turn toward the classroom door and saw the sign. "Oh, that's what you mean." She said .... "I don't know what I should do......" Margo as trying to think.

Margo was out of ideas. She had nothing left in her after the fear of that water, swamp what ever it was. Margo entered the classroom and just smile. "So after that crazy swamp thing and gross water, I've got nothing left." Margo said out loud. She couldn't, she just couldn't so Margo took a seat and waited