View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 01:10 PM   #39 (permalink)
Daydreamer11

Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jordyn Guidry
Graduated
x5
Default Adi & AJ
dream until your • dreams come true ~ Human pygmy puff

SPOILER!!: Adi
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
"I was expecting you to join in the singing, Dragon,'' Adi teased as he flopped down on a seat. Nah, he didn't really expect the shy bestie to do that. Adi had enough weirdness to go around for the both of them while Benny had the shyness for them.

"Oh hey, Janelle!'' Adi said to the first year. He was super pleased when she decided to sit next to him. "How are you? I bet you're enjoying all the classes.'' What was there not to like about Hogwarts?

It was not long after that AJ made her entrance. The Hufflepuff's girlfriend sure knew how to make one. "Nice entrance, AJ,'' he told her with a smile. He laughed a bit. "Don't get greedy. There's plenty Adi for everyone.'' Hehe. But she could sit somewhere close to him, yes?

Janelle smiled at her older buddy, glad to see a friendly face. "I'm doing fine. Classes have been great so far. Although, I could have done without the boat ride today. My track record with those hasn't been so good." Janelle had had a flashback to her unfortunate ride on the first day of school. She did not want to take a dip in the swamp, that was for sure.

SPOILER!!: AJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStar View Post
The over flowing swamp that they encountered on their map making adventure didn't seem to be getting any smaller. In fact it was deep enough to swim in. Not that she wanted to swim in the stinky water. AJ wasn't above getting dirty, but that smell was one to surely have your stomach turning after a while.

There were rafts! Wasn't the history of magic professor a peach? These sure would come in handy. There wasn't any need for her to hang around because she didn't need any assistance in rowing herself into the classroom. The lion jumped into one, and easily rowed herself into the classroom. Following suit, she placed her raft over to the side. That alone seemed to be a pretty good entrance if you asked her, but why not go the extra mile? Things were finally okay in her life again, and this chick was on cloud nine.

AJ dropped to the floor and did a backwards crab walk in the front of the class. "Hello, professor." Smiles, she was all smiles. Picking herself up, she spotted Adi and Benny sitting together and made her way over to them. Aw man, both seats beside her boyfriend were already taken. "Hey guys." There was a girl there that she knew from classes, but that she didn't know personally. "Why didn't you save me a seat? she asked teasing, sort of. It was just that they hadn't sit by each other in such a long time.

Oh oh. Clearly Janelle had violated some kind of predetermined seating plan because Angel did not look happy to see her sitting next to Adi. Hi An...., she began to say. Then she realized that it wasn't Angel, her partner from Muggle Studies. Her twin? Of course, she had seen her in classes. Turning to the girl, she said, "You can sit here if you want. I didn't know.........I'll just move over. No biggie." Janelle gave Adi an apologetic grin and moved to a neighboring seat. Far be it from her to upset the boyfriend-girlfriend classroom seating dynamics.

You are Salt!

Last edited by Daydreamer11; 01-26-2015 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Adding title