View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 03:42 AM   #38 (permalink)
Ringo
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Default Lux, Tyler, aaaand Bleu.
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Awww, a hug from a cute little Hugglepuff. "Hey!" she said happily as she hugged Sophia. She just adored this girl already! As she started telling Peeves off, Lux nodded in support. He really was a big old BULLY. "So, how are things going?"

She supposed that Bleu was right, and really she did feel lucky to already have her career picked out. "Do you have a favourite subject?" That could be a big help in figuring out a career aspiration even though she was sure Bleu could be a successful singer. "We both have amazing boyfriends!" Go them and Bay was the best person ever.

Awww, so they HAD kissed. How adorable. "When I kissed Bay the first time, I initiated it and then he kissed me. But that was before we started dating." It had made the Aparecium but she wasn't sure if Bleu had read about it. "Yes! I love going home for the holidays! Even though I don't like winter much." Especially not after the Chorts.

At that moment Peeves had to be a butt and throw more tomatoes at them, causing her to use an empty plate as a makeshift shield. "Go away, Peeves." Seriously. Bleu shot a spell at him and wow. "Impressive," she said approvingly.

Seemed that more people were heading their way. "Hey!" she said to Kace and then Dylan. She winked at Dylan as she saw him with Bleu. Hehe, they were so cute. "So how are you guys doing?"
Seeing Lux's wink when he joined Bleu, Dylan smiled shyly. He couldn't help it. He knew exactly what Lux was referring to and now he was all giddy inside.

"I'm great," The fifth year replied with a nod. "How about yourself?" He asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexia Lestrange View Post
Tyler walked into the Great Hall after spending some time at the lake, walking in he took a seat beside Sophia. "Hey Hugglepuff! "said Tyler softly but honestly as he hugged her. Looking at Kace he nodded towards him. "I saw what happened when I walked in, thanks for looking after Sophia like that! "said Tyler. Although it wasn't nothing major, he was glad that people were looking after Sophia.

Tyler looked at Lux Who Sophia was hugging and chuckled. "So...I'm guessing you're the famous Luxury Lux that Hugglepuff won't stop talking about! "said Tyler softly but honestly. "I'm Tyler, Tyler Lockwood! said Tyler. Looking at Bleu he smiled at her. "Nice spell, very impressive indeed! "said Tyler impressive with her spell. Tyler looked at Dylan and nodded. "I just waked in, is everyone else ok?"Tyler asked everyone else.
"I think everyones all right," Dylan replied as he glanced around at his friends. Thankfully, Bleu had dodged the roll Peeves had thrown at her. He then turned his attention back to the boy, realizing they'd never met before. The fifth year stuck out a hand for him to shake. "I'm Dylan, by the way." He introduced himself with a smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
At that moment, Kace walked up. He was apparently impressed with her spell skills. She smiled and replied, "Thank you and Hello, Kace! How are you?" She hadn't seen him in awhile.

And then there was her handsome Dylan. She smiled hugely when he walked in and complimented her. "Thank you, darling." Stupid peeves. He was so frustrating. But her boyfriend was here so he didn't matter anymore. "We're fine I think." She patted the spot next to her for him to sit down. "How are you? I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." It had really only been a couple days. They were just so busy with school work.

Did she have a favorite subject? She thought about it for a moment before answering Lux. "Well. I like charms, transfiguration, and defense against the dark arts the best." She was really good at casting spells and she did enjoy it. "We have wonderful boyfriends." She smiled.

Bleu grinned, "Oh, look at you miss take action!" She gave a little giggle. She thought about how much she loved spending the holidays with her family. Though her family was small, she always enjoyed spending time with them. "How do you not like winter?" Bleu wasn't one for hot weather, but she loved spring time, and snow. It was fun.

Bleu dodged the bread roll. Stupid peeves. So annoying.

"Thank you, Tyler." She smiled. She didn't know the boy well but had seen him in class and at the table.
"Good, I'm glad you're alright." Dylan said as he sat down beside her. Slipping his arm around her, he looked to her as she spoke. The Puffer laughed. "It does feel like forever, doesn't it?" He asked, giving her a peck on the cheek, not caring what those around them thought. "I'm good though, how about y-"

Suddenly, a roll was flying at her. Frowning, the boy caught it just as she dodged it. He shook his head as Peeves disappeared out of the Great Hall. "That git," He muttered, taking a bite out of the roll. "Not a bad roll, though." He added with a chuckle. "Anyways, back to what we were talking about... how about you? You been doing okay?" He asked, smiling at her.