Thread: The Atrium
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2015, 11:21 PM   #21 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

SPOILER!!: Sabel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazenhani View Post

"Prosecutor?" Sabel's eyebrow arched before it dropped back down to shadow the frown that quickly crossed his features. As in, layer type prosecutor? What exactly had his friend got up to while he was gone?

He was about to ask when the notion got waved off as if it was of no importance. As much as he was biting at the bit to ask about it immediately, Sabel checked his tongue and made a fine printed note in his memory not to let it go so easily. First, pleasantries, then they could get down to business.

He smiled in return at his friend. Quite well. That was good. Very good. It dimmed his concern some. "I'm really glad to hear it. You'll have to fill me in on the details." Because it was fairly obvious there was more to say. It had certainly been quite some time.

"Children. Two of them now." He took his hand back and tucked it in his pocket, finishing Simon's question. Good grief he sounded like an old man! Rolling one shoulder slightly, suddenly rather self-conscious about the topic, Sabel glanced to the side before looking back at his friend. It was another reminder of how much time had passed. "Emma and Lucas. Lucas is the youngest, just over six months now. And we're all good, thank you. Arya asked me to pass on her regards."

As Sabel questioned the mention of Roxanne, Simon debated for a few moments if he should continue the thought. Maybe it was best if his fellow auror was made aware of what had been going on in his absence. "One of the minister candidates...she is a former coworker of ours." She certainly was there when Sabel was according to his memory. " And seems to have something out for the MLE." Forget the whole thing against him and Emily that was icing on the proverbial cake.

"Of course," he answered, willing to share the positives in his own life. "Hopefully we'll have some chance to catch up." The thought made him wonder the reason for this reunion. Was Sabel back at work IN the office? If so...was it temporarily or for how long?

It was children. Two dear little ones named Emma and Lucas. Curious how Sabel was acting about it though. "Sounds nice," he remarked before adding in jest. "Josh has got you beat though." To be honest with Sabel, the thought of children wasn't weird. It had been his best friend...and Evelyn...that had taken him more by surprise.

"You're welcome. Please pass my regards back."