View Single Post
Old 01-24-2015, 04:19 PM   #35 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post

Seemed that more people were heading their way. "Hey!" she said to Kace and then Dylan. She winked at Dylan as she saw him with Bleu. Hehe, they were so cute. "So how are you guys doing?"
As Kace was talking to Candy Queen and was being distracted by Peeves, he didn't even notice Lux was there. He grinned towards the Cucumber and gave her a squeezable hug. "Hey cucumber I am doing well. I notice you and Emmy are having issues.." he pointed out. She probably didn't wanna talk about it but he wasn't dumb. He knew something was going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexia Lestrange View Post
Tyler walked into the Great Hall after spending some time at the lake, walking in he took a seat beside Sophia. "Hey Hugglepuff! "said Tyler softly but honestly as he hugged her. Looking at Kace he nodded towards him. "I saw what happened when I walked in, thanks for looking after Sophia like that! "said Tyler. Although it wasn't nothing major, he was glad that people were looking after Sophia.
As Kace was finished talking to Lux, he turned around and notice a dude was talking to him. He seemed familiar and he smiled and nodded. "Thanks mate, oh of course she is like a little sister to me. It was just natural.." It was nothing really. He heard his name mentioned and he greeted him with, "Nice to meet you Tyler I am Kace." He didn't know if they met yet or anything but he felt like he knew him.