View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 05:13 AM   #32 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Awww, a hug from a cute little Hugglepuff. "Hey!" she said happily as she hugged Sophia. She just adored this girl already! As she started telling Peeves off, Lux nodded in support. He really was a big old BULLY. "So, how are things going?"

She supposed that Bleu was right, and really she did feel lucky to already have her career picked out. "Do you have a favourite subject?" That could be a big help in figuring out a career aspiration even though she was sure Bleu could be a successful singer. "We both have amazing boyfriends!" Go them and Bay was the best person ever.

Awww, so they HAD kissed. How adorable. "When I kissed Bay the first time, I initiated it and then he kissed me. But that was before we started dating." It had made the Aparecium but she wasn't sure if Bleu had read about it. "Yes! I love going home for the holidays! Even though I don't like winter much." Especially not after the Chorts.

At that moment Peeves had to be a butt and throw more tomatoes at them, causing her to use an empty plate as a makeshift shield. "Go away, Peeves." Seriously. Bleu shot a spell at him and wow. "Impressive," she said approvingly.

Seemed that more people were heading their way. "Hey!" she said to Kace and then Dylan. She winked at Dylan as she saw him with Bleu. Hehe, they were so cute. "So how are you guys doing?"