View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 01:31 AM   #21 (permalink)
Deezerz

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Violeta X. Escalante
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yulietta Escalante
Slytherin
Second Year
x8
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

For majority of her life she's been accused as incredibly stubborn, but today she found she wasn't the MOST stubborn. Oh no. THIS guy beat her to it. He was so stubborn it was stupid and he was going to give her white hairs before the age of seventeen. He honestly went over to fetch his wand and--

He wanted to make up what he did at the Feast?

Well.............

Beverly hadn't expected to hear that. She was feeling things again. The type of things you feel toward a cuddly little puppy who can't climb the stairs because it's legs are too short. That was quickly diminished at his next words.

"For the record," she said, lifting a dainty finger, "I am not a loony and I will certainly NOT take the blame for anything." Nose in air. She hadn't done anything wrong. Not yet, anyway.

"Gregoire, you don't have to prove yourself and if you feel you do then earn us our house points back, that's how you will truly prove anything." It was so obvious. This right now was simply making him seem like a wanna-be Lion. "I also bet whatever is happening isn't happening from within the swamp, and whoever did it is long gone." Think, boy, think! "If you don't come back here at the count of three I WILL go look for a professor. I have responsibilities and one of them is to insure your safety." She'd treat him like a child if he behaved like one.

"One...two...three..." Last call.

She was dead serious.