View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 05:47 PM   #20 (permalink)
natethegreat

DMLE & DoM
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Archie O'Brien
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Selene Latimer
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Gethin Hughes
Mysteries

Ughhh. Were they seriously going to do this? Here...where their could be something dangerous in the water? Gregoire didn't have the time to argue right now, but HE was going to be the one to get his wand back. The dirty blonde didn't trust letting the Prefect getting his wand. She would probably keep it. Mostly because of what he did at the feast because she probably still had a grudge against the French boy. Also because there was the possibility Beverly could be thinking that Gregoire did this. Which he didn't...as a matter of fact...the Slytherin was going to find out who, or what, was doing this. Either with or without the help of the sixth year Snake.

Trudging closer to where his stranded wand was floating like a piece of drift wood, Gregoire didn't care what he was possibly awakening within the swamp. Now the water was about up to his chest, drenching the back of his robes now. Extending an arm, the fourth year reached out for his wand as if it were for dear life. This probably was for life or death. If he was awakening something or someone, without his wand...well...let's just not even think about that right now. With his outstretched hand he snatched the wand up from the water, making sure to keep his distance from the deepest part for now.

Backing up a bit to where the water only waded up to about his stomach, Gregoire told the older girl without turning around "Calm down." Wipe blood dripping down from his nose. Continuing "I know what I'm doing. I won't get hurt. I'm trying to figure out what did this, so that way-" Deep breath. "-So that way I can make up for what I did at the feast. Now then." Gregoire let those words settle in the air for a second. "You can either stand there like a looney, and if a Professor comes by take the blame...Or you can get in here and help me out with this." Wait...did he actually just say that? Why did the Frenchie just ask for her help! He'd rather have Agatha's help!

Raising his wand a bit above the water he said "Lumos!" Light appeared at the tip of his wand. After hearing what Beverly would have to say, Gregoire would be taking a little swim. Whatever did this couldn't be to far...

... MISUNDERSTOOD ... DILIGENT ... SECRETIVE ...