View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 05:29 AM   #271 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Watching as it seemed like the kids were finishing up, Cassie heard the questions about the cupcakes and looked to a few of the students. "Yes, it is my birthday today, but that doesn't matter. In my family we've always been ones that like to give gifts and treats. So what better day then today to give out chocolate cupcakes! Happy Birthday month to you!" She snapped hoping they enjoyed them. She loved having snacks for when class ended, but usually it was cookies, so today was a bit more sugar for them.

There is freshly made tea as well if anyone would like a cup before you go." Pointing towards the tea pots at the front of the room. "Now as you leave today, please set your parchments with your names on them up front and please watch that none of the kitties that were in the room when you got here get out. I don't need Professor Flamsteed upset with me that a few got into his tower." That would just not be good at all. She could see him going through all his lint rollers trying to dehair.

"Wonderful job today everyone. You are just fabtastic cat readers!" More snaps as she took a double take towards the door. Was Maddox back in here? Had he been here the entire time? She was so confused. Just shaking it off she beamed at the class. "I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day, homework will be posted soon. Class is dismissed!" Sad that it always seemed to end so quickly.

OOC: Class is over, I'll close the lesson once I get up tomorrow morning! Great job everyone! <3 <3