View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 04:52 AM   #270 (permalink)
lemon
Dark Force Defense League
Hufflepuff

DMLE
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Annaliese Toussaint
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitriy Toussaint
Law Enforcement

x12 x12
Default Post 5
Dani's Citrus Duck Spawn | Mama Giraffe | Lemon PATch | Pushed the Red Button

No. No, Toussaint. NO CUPCAKES until he finished this assignment, okay? He just had to read ONE more cat. One more cat, and he would never ever ever have to interpret paws and licks and rolls and tail wags and grooms and air swats and....

Okay, that was a lie. There was probably going to be homework. But for NOW.......

Quote:
Conclusion: The readings I.... read (?)... in order from first to last are as listed: Good news of a heavy rain or frost. Sunny weather and storms simultaneously. New friend who is upset. On the alert for money. Or cupcakes. I guess the heavy rain/frost/sun/storm could go together? I feel like that's all the weather that could possibly occur, so maybe they'll...cancel out or something and NO weather things will happen? And maybe my new friend will be upset because... they're jealous of my money? Or my cupcake?
He looked around suspiciously, watching for people with malicious intent. Uhh...

__________________________________..____this is why we can't have nice things, darling.