View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 03:18 AM   #29 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Aaah, that made a lot of sense. "I'm sure you will definitely know soon. I guess I'm pretty unusual because I have no trouble finding out what my passions are." Beyond working with potions, Lux had no other career aspirations in all honesty. Then again she didn't really feel the need to when she was really good at the subject. The mention of Dylan wanting to hear Bleu sing was adorable. "He's such a sweetheart." Dylan was one of the nicest people that she had ever met though no one was as nice as Bay.

Awww, Bleu was so sweet. "I am really excited to hear about it then! Have you kissed him yet?" Hehe, she wanted to know all the things and hopefully the question was okay. Some people were all secretive when it came to kissing and stuff, and others liked to gush about it. "Oh, I am really looking forward to the holidays! Christmas is getting closer but it needs to arrive already."
"You should feel lucky. I just have no idea what to do. But I still have a couple years left to figure it out." Bleu also had a couple years to get herself out there and sing for people and get noticed and hopefully become a famous singer. That was her passion. Dylan was too sweet for her own good. "He is. He's one of the most sweet and understanding people I have ever met." And he was all hers.

Bleu flushed at the question, but she didn't mind sharing. "He kissed me, then I kissed him...a lot." She giggled. It was so weird to talk about but so fun at the same time. She liked that she had someone to talk too. "I'm sure it will be great to spend time with him. I love Christmas and I can't wait to see my mum." Her mother was her best friend. She wouldn't know what to do without her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Peeves. View Post
Oh little puffer girls thought they could just ignore and avoid Peeves did they? Well he wasn't going to stop that easily. Tossing a few more tomatoes at them he cackled.

"Peeves is just trying to help, you need to eat Healthy"

He tossed a few more tomatoes that were in his hand before swooping down at the table to find something else he could use.
OHHHHHH PEEEEEEEEEEVES was going to get it this time. She pulled out her wand and screamed, "Incarcerous!" Ropes flew out of the end of her wand towards Peeves.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.