View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 02:59 AM   #259 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

SPOILER!!: Kate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post

Kate bit into her cupcake and closed her eyes as the creamy icing made its way to her taste buds. "Mmm," she said. "You gotta have one these, Zeke!" She gently slid the plate off his hands as she added, "Oh, I don't know if it's her birthday or not. I'm just thinking it might be." Plate now in hand, she looked back to the professor for an answer to that one.

So about those cupcakes...

"Cupcakes! Get your cupcakes right here!" she said, displaying the plate for everyone to see. "The professor has cupcakes!"

Even just watching her eat one was making him hungry. Gosh darn it. "I will," he decided with a solemn nod. He was very serious about food.

And she didn't know it was her birthday? ... okay then.

Zeke nodded some more, figuring it was simply interesting that she thought that way.

The demand was still there, and class would be ending soon, "Wanna get Grayson and I'll get some to the others?"

SPOILER!!: Amur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazenhani View Post
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
Amur started out of her thoughts and looked up at the familiar voice near her desk.

SPOILER!!: Zeke
There was a demand for cupcakes, and this didn't surprise him, so like a ninja Zeke made his way over to his fellow Gryffie upon haring her call. "Here you go, take your pick," he said smiling, holding plate down toward her. How was she going with the work stuff? He might've offered to help, but he wasn't finding Divination as enjoyable this year as he had last year. He'd let her be her own expert. Judging from her notes she had plenty to write about.

Hhhhmmm...

Anyone else for cupcakes?

"Huh? Oh. Thank you." She bobbed her head at Zeke, while simultaneously trying to decide which cupcake she wanted. So many choices, so many options. Turning a little red at her slow decision making skills, Amur quickly plucked the cupcake that was nearest to her. "Thank you very much."

He didn't fancy repeating YOU'RE WELCOMES for the remainder of the lesson, so instead he let out a casual, "No worries," and continued smiling as she picked out the one she wanted.

It took her a little while, but picking cupcakes was serious work, he was still figuring out which one he was going to commit to having.

"Enjoy," he said as an after thought, before moving off.

SPOILER!!: Hady
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolfe Malfoy View Post
Hady kicked her feet back and forth since she couldn't quite reach the floor. That happened when you were short. She had grown used to it though by now and couldn't careless. Having already finished her work she was somewhat growing bored now.

Glancing around Hady watched the cats moving around the room. At least that have her something to do for the moment, that and petting her own kitty. Letting her gaze drop down for a moment she was able to see that the kitty in mention was currently curled up into a ball on her desk, his paws wrapped around her arm.

Though she hadn't called him over, and didn't seem at all interested in cupcakes, he felt he needed to go and offer HER one. So yeah. Here he was. "Cupcake?" he asked her, holding the plate out toward her for her choosing, should she wish to have one.

"And take one for me too? I'll eat it on our way out?"

Last edited by Hera; 01-22-2015 at 03:47 AM.