View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 02:37 AM   #257 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
Default Post #5
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

And then came the shortest cat ever.

Grayson stared at it and then bent down to have a proper look. Tiny. This cat was TINY. Like a munchkin or a dwarf of the kitty world. It was kinda interesting to see it waddle around a bit on those stubby legs of his. He found himself staring at it, his head tilted to the side and completely forgetting about.........

.............. Divination. Right.

So apart from waddling around, what else was it doing? Because that wasn't really on the list in the textbook. And then it started moving towards him which caused him to raise his eyebrows. Was it following him? Yeah? Because according to the list, the meaning behind THAT action was a very good one.

Standing up, the Slytherin moved a couple of paces to the right and around a desk and the cat followed his moves, trying to keep up on its short stubby legs. SMIRK. He was going to be getting some MONEEEEEEY.

Please let this one come true.

Text Cut: Notes
Cat #1: This cat was an Abyssinian cat that was first rubbing up against my leg which suggests that it likes me, of course. Then it went on to swat at the air which means that I'm going to get some good news. That is something I can definitely go along with.

Cat #2: A tabby cat that was curled up in a ball and washing its ear. The curling up in a ball suggests that everything will be calm for the moment but to be alert. Put this together with the next action, washing of the ear, and the cat is trying to say that there will be some rain to come, which is something to be alert about.

Cat #3: A greyish cat (Siberian probably) that was washing its paw. Because it washed its paw more than three times, that means that I've upset someone. Kinda confusing since there are probably a lot of people I've upset before so it could be talking about anyone, really.

Cat #4: A Siamese cat that was grooming its left ear and then stopped and then went on to jump in the air. This means that I'm going to get a visit from a woman and this woman is going to be an intruder. Freaking rude.

Cat #5: A munchkin/dwarf/very very small cat that was following me around because it knows that I'm freaking fantastic. This suggests that I'm going to be receiving some money, which I am ALL up for! Maybe this is the good news I'm going to be getting according to cat #1?

WOAH WOAH WOAH! Just hold the freaking phone! "Did somebody say cupcakes?"