View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 02:16 AM   #251 (permalink)
Tazenhani
Special Services to the School

DMLE & DoM
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amur Neverwinter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhydian "Wolf" Blackhold

Ministry RPG Name:
Coby Greer
Default Post #3, Professor Morgan birthday wishes, Zeke & cupcakes :)
~ Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs become Lions ~

The next cat that caught Amur's attention was right below Mr. Indecisive. It was a tiny thing, more like a black shadow than a living, breathing furball. But Amur was sure it was a cat, from the two triangle points sticking out from it's head. The rest of it was hidden in a black circular shape. Head, paws and tail tucked so neatly into a ball that it was difficult to pick out one appendage from the next.

Amur's pen went to her paper again.

SPOILER!!: Amur's Notes

Orange Cat (aka Blank Stare): This fellow's been watching me very strangely since the assignment started. Just staaaring at me. Almost as if he's the one reading me, rather than the other way around. Just when I started to write, he swatted the air. I think he was going for my quill, but he's still doing it and well, his aim is really off. That, or he's trying to tell me something. According to page 98 of my Divination Textbook, such an action means that good news is coming my way. Perhaps the reason he was staring so hard was because he was trying to discern what news it would be? Whether it would be good or bad? Maybe he was trying to tell if I could do this type of reading, and he decided that yes, I can. Maybe that is the good news. After all, here is one reading.

(Note to self: ask Professor Morgan what the sign for bad news is. That seems like one I should get to know and keep an eye out for.)

Marble Cat (aka Indecisive): This one just couldn't seem to make it's mind up in regards to how it wanted to lie down. It half-sat before getting up and turning about, only to half-sit again and then got up again, turned in the opposite direction and half-sat. It repeated this three times before picking what looks to be a rather uncomfortable position at the window sill. According to page 98 of my Divination Textbook, such an action means that I am likely to gain a new friend soon. But the book is unspecific as to whether the turns must all be in the same direction, or if they can be in opposite directions. Perhaps with the back-and-forth of the three times, it means that the friend I am going to gain may not appear as a friend in the beginning? Or maybe that it'll take time and effort and won't be an easy friendship to make?

Seems to tie into Mr. Blank Stare's future predictions that something good will happen. New friends are always good things.

(Note to self: clarify if turns must be all in one direction, or can be in multiple directions)

Black Cat/Kitten (aka Shadow Ball): This one is barely recognizable as a cat. It has mastered the art of becoming 'ball-like', so much so that there is not a hair nor claw that is out of line of its roundness. According to page 97 of my Divination Textbook, this means that things are good and collected now, but I should be aware of the future for something coming? Given Mr. Shadow Ball is sleeping right below Mr. Indecisive, could this mean that the 'something coming' is that new friend that might actually be a very difficult friend? Something coming, after all, does sound rather ominous. More like a warning than an encouragement. Or.......

Amur's pen paused briefly at the mention of cupcakes. Her head came up and swiveled between Zeke and Professor Morgan. So this was the tasty treat then? How thoughtful was that?! Amur wondered what the occasion might be.

"Thank you very much, Professor!" Oh wait, it was her birthday? Amur glanced at the student who had said as much. Well that would make sense. "Happy birthday too!"

She glanced at Zeke. "Zeke, could I have one...when you can make it over here? Please?"

And then she had an epiphany and scribbled down the remainder of her thoughts.

SPOILER!!: Amur's Notes

Or Mr. Shadow Ball was predicting my calm writing to be interrupted by the sudden presentation of birthday cupcakes! And perhaps this was the good news too! Sweets are always good news!

(Note to self: Is it possible that one cat can be predicting multiple things at the same time with the same gesture? Talk about complicated......)

_______________________________________You've never seen it look so easy.