View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 10:24 PM   #234 (permalink)
MudInMyBlood
formerly: PhoenixStar

Hippogriff

Graduated
<--- Random | Funfetti | Lima Bean | Slytherpuff | PURPLE | Hoarder of pens | ALWAYS Severus

SPOILER!!: 1st Adi
Adi tried to not stare at AJ as she spoke and instead forced himself to listen to everything she was saying. To help with that, he simply lowered his eyes back to his text book. Yeah, this was easier. He didn't want to see any anger in her eyes.

He nodded. "It says something about brother sister relationship too. She was like a sister to Harry. So I would say that's how she started that part of her destiny,'' Adi said to the girl beside him, reciting the same thing he had told his group earlier.

Stayed true to herself? That was something him and his other four group members missed. Forgetting that he was supposed to be focused on his book, Adi met AJ's eyes as he grinned."That's a good way of putting it. I hadn't thought of that. Well done.'' For a moment it felt like everything was back to normal between them.

She nodded and took everything in. The brother/sister relationship fit Harry and Hermione perfectly. AJ was still more focused on the love, love part.

Despite herself, AJ smiled. She had done a good job for somebody that was falling apart inside. ”Thanks.” was all she could get her mouth to say. Was this over now? For the first time ever AJ felt a little awkward around Adi, and she wasn’t sure what to say or do.

SPOILER!!: 2nd Adi
So... time was up. Adi closed his textbook and looked back at AJ. "I missed working with you,'' he said truthfully. "And I miss you but I'm always here... you know... whenever you need me.'' He smiled then stood up to head back to his seat to grab his bag. He wasn't going to force AJ to talk to him if she didn't want to.

Back at his desk, he stuffed his belongings back into his bag, waiting on a certain Dragon. In the meanwhile... "This was a fun lesson and interesting lesson, Professor,'' he said to Tanner. Yep, it was.

Saved by the bell… or rather the professor saying that it was time to go. It couldn’t have come at a better moment too because Adi being this near to her was not doing any favors to her heart.

But wait…

She missed him too, she really did. Was she ready to tell him that? No. They still needed to talk about the issue because it was a pretty big issue to have in a relationship. Her brain was in overdrive, and she was trying to think of what to say or if she should say anything at all. Adi solved that for her too by getting up and walking back to his desk. Okay, then. Um, she should just go now.
Quickly she gathered her junk up, and gave the professor a smile that didn’t quite reach her eyes. ”Bye, professor. Thanks for the lesson. And she was out the door. This lion wasn’t waiting on anybody.