View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 02:54 PM   #76 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: Alice and sorta Paulie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric View Post

Hands in his trouser pockets, he came up to her from behind, leeeaaned forward some, and craned his neck so that he was essentially looking at her upside down. Or almost upside down. "Well, don't youuuuu look like a goober," he grinned.

A very, very pretty goober, but she wasn't getting that out of him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
Text Cut: Lex + Paulie

Little tantrums. Alice had to suppress a grin at Lex's eloquent use of terminology, even though it would be the farthest thing from funny when she actually had to deal with it. "Wouldn't exactly call them little." Really. Really really. She would know.

Did she... want him coming back? "Not if he's going to be impolite to you. Or if I'm going to get a lecture about true love and such." Otherwise, she didn't quite mind having him around. Also, she wasn't meaning to ruin his day. And it was only natural for one to worry about West when he got into a strop like that, because Merlin knew things never turned out well when he was upset. For anyone. Ever.

And before she could finish that thought, there was a Paulie in her face.

"Hello to you too." Swatting at his head to get it out of her way, she sent a scowl in his direction. "It's a dress. Girls wear them. I am one."

"If he was being impolite I didn't notice." But only because she didn't. In her mind, him leaving was more a favour than anything else. So what if he'd gotten all kinds of cross first? 'Least he'd gotten the point and removed himself from the situation. "But I can do without having to listen through a lecture on that stuff." Being right next to her, she'd hear the whole thing because there was NO WAY Alice would get up and leave her at the table to go listen to Odessa on his love tirade. No chance.

Then there were three again; funny how that worked. "A Goober?" And an eyebrow raise for you. Alice wasn't a Goober, whatever the hell that was. No really though, what was it.

"I'm thinking I go home with you when this thing's over, otherwise you'll cheat on that whole no boys for a whole day thing tomorrow." Knowing how Persistent West Odessa could be and all. She didn't want him somehow smuggling his way into their day, not even for five minutes.

"We gotta stock up on unhealthy stuff." Maybe have Remy tag along to cook it all.

SPOILER!!: Lottie!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhartian View Post

Oops. Did we forget to let the best friend know about this? Sorry about that. It wasn't the most important thing to discuss, clearly. And she had been too uncertain about showing up or not, but alas, here she was.

The Psssst made her look, and she smiled at Lex before approaching her quickly. GOOD QUESTION. "I haven't yet, but I kind of hope he shows up soon. He's pretty much the only reason I came here." Honest. It was all because of Airey Flamsteed, she certainly didn't miss Hogwarts at all. "It's surprising, that you came." They had both spent the entire final year wanted to get away from this place and look where they were. It's like Hogwarts and Zander didn't want them gone.

So THAT was why Lottie was here. Made sense now 'cause....hah, it couldn't have been to get another look at the Great Hall again. They'd had every meal in her every day just a couple months ago. The effect hadn't worn off yet. There was no missing this place yet--if it ever happened. "I think I saw him around earlier. Reckon he'll have to stop here, being a lion and all. Plus we're here so...even more reason to stop by." As conceited as that notion might have seemed it was true. They made Airey's class, he's just too Professional to admit it.

"I came because Alice thought it'd be a good idea." Which was yet to be seen but bestie was here so at least this part was a win. "Pretty sure most of the people I know are here so not like I could have made other plans either." Which kinda sucked. There was really nothing better to do but show up, so she did.

"Did you see Mr. Vinteren with Ivy Knox?" Why did she think that woman had vanished off the face of the earth and left Vinteren free? Huh. "Ran into him the other day down in Knockturn Alley." And now here. Weird coincidence...no really, what were the odds?

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.