View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 07:33 AM   #26 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Bleu really didn't know...she had an aptitude for basically everything. But she wasn't excelling in one subject over another. "I'm really not sure. I think that's why I am studying so hard for the OWL's. I'm hoping it will tell me what I am better at or what fields I am more qualified in." She really had some soul searching to do this year; more than she realized. That was actually a very good suggestion. She would probably start with one person and work it up from there. "That is a very good suggestion. Dylan really wants to hear me sing. He hasn't been pushing it or anything. We talked about it once and he said whenever I was ready." Maybe she should be ready sooner than she thought.

"Of course! You're like my only female friend. Who else am I going to tell?" She smiled. She wouldn't want to talk to anyone else about it, except maybe her mother. "That's great. At least you have that to look forward too. And of course winter and summer breaks." Being away from him must have been difficult.
Aaah, that made a lot of sense. "I'm sure you will definitely know soon. I guess I'm pretty unusual because I have no trouble finding out what my passions are." Beyond working with potions, Lux had no other career aspirations in all honesty. Then again she didn't really feel the need to when she was really good at the subject. The mention of Dylan wanting to hear Bleu sing was adorable. "He's such a sweetheart." Dylan was one of the nicest people that she had ever met though no one was as nice as Bay.

Awww, Bleu was so sweet. "I am really excited to hear about it then! Have you kissed him yet?" Hehe, she wanted to know all the things and hopefully the question was okay. Some people were all secretive when it came to kissing and stuff, and others liked to gush about it. "Oh, I am really looking forward to the holidays! Christmas is getting closer but it needs to arrive already."

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Peeves. View Post
Turning from the snakes he flew around to find some new targets for his tomatoes. He didn't want to leave any table left untouched. Stopping just behind the badger table he lifted his arm once more and shot a few towards the unsuspecting Hufflepuffs.
UGH.

Stinking Peeves! "You're the one who ruined my date." He had better remember what he had done in the Room of Serenity because SHE sure did.

Dodging the tomato coming towards her, she gave him the STINK EYE.

Last edited by WhittyBitty; 01-21-2015 at 02:14 PM.