View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 03:55 AM   #228 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
Caleb nodded. Despite the fact that this girl had a definite 'I know everything' air about her (as most Ravenclaws did) she knew what she was talking about. AND she agreed with him on his interpretation, which was a good thing. He wasn't in the mood to argue over stupid NUMBERS today.

"Yeah, definitely. Which was saying something, considering she actually got possessed by Voldemort and everything, she was still strong enough to reach out and join the cause to fight him because her love for her family and friends trumped whatever corruption Voldemort tried to install in her. In fact, Harry wouldn't have ever stumbled upon the diary in the first place if she weren't able to pick love over Voldemort," he pointed out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpluvr037 View Post
Parchments were shuffling, chairs were scraping, and conversations were subsiding. Ah, the classic sounds of a classroom. "I heard many, many interesting viewpoints today. It was refreshing to see students investigating and learning!" Perhaps she could get the hang of this teaching thing after all, though she wasn't sure how she felt about that 'keep the classroom chilly' concept she'd tried today.

"So. As time is almost expired, we will leave the summarizing for your homework. Class dismissed!"
Oh good, so he was in concurrence over pretty much everything she had said and even pointed out a few interesting tidbits of his own. Tia had jotted down a few of Caleb's notes, and was about to comment some more when the Professor spoke again and dismissed the class. Well alright then.

Closing her notebook, she nodded respectfully at the prefect. "Well that's that then. And you know, you're not so bad when you're not being all loud-mouthed and big-headed." You know, like when he was simply just discussing as it were. Really, that was a compliment. "Thanks."

Standing up after packing her notes away, she passed Tanner's desk on her way out. "Thanks for the lesson, Professor Tanner."

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake